Is This You?
If you are a small to midsize business in Fairfield County, Westchester County or the surrounding area, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Danbury, Ridgefield, Stamford, Greenwich, White Plains, and throughout Fairfield and Westchester counties.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
It’s not just what we say!
Our customers are sounding off with this. . .
Expert technical support
“Before I practiced law, I was a computer programmer and LAN Administrator. Because of the time consuming nature of maintaining a network and keeping abreast of technology, I needed a trustworthy entity to outsource these important business functions. NECG came highly recommended. I have worked with NECG for the past ten years and my network has grown from 2 computers to 10. It is important to utilize the latest trends in hardware and software for office efficiency; but, also to maintain credibility as a professional, especially when servicing institutional and government clients. NECG makes this possible. Moreover, I never experience down-time that interferes with my business. I am convinced this is due to the expertise of NECG in installing, supporting, maintaining, and upgrading my systems.
The NECG staff is always responsive, pleasant, helpful and easy to work with. NECG gets my highest recommendation.”
Janet Paganelli Esq.
Janet A. Paganelli, P.C.